Terms & Conditions
- Any individual or company who uses this website or procures services from Dynamic Developer will be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Upon request of service provision, a further contractual agreement may be issued, which should be read and agreed to, in conjunction with the terms here.
- Dynamic Developer reserves the right to change this site's content, or these terms & conditions, without notice.
- This website, DynamicDeveloper.co.uk and all the pages contained within, are provided "as is" without any representation, guarantee, endorsement, or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Dynamic Developer will not be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of any factors arising out of, or associated with, projects undertaken or managed by Dynamic Developer.
- While every attempt will be made to deliver projects to the highest standard within the given time constraints, Dynamic Developer will not be held responsible if unforeseen factors affect timely project completion or quality.
- If at any point during an ongoing project, a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Dynamic Developer judges to be proportional to the amount of work already completed on the project. In such a circumstance, all creative work produced remains the full ownership of Dynamic Developer and can not be used by the client.
- Dynamic Developer may place an unobtrusive credit, with a hypertext link ("Site built by Dynamic Developer") on the footer of each page of a developed web site. The site will also be included as part of Dynamic Developer’s portfolio.
- An extra charge may be made to a Client if, during on-going development, numerous changes, alterations or modifications are repeatedly requested before project completion.
- On project completion, prompt payment is expected. In the event of payment difficulty, arrangements can be made, but with an additional 20% added monthly to the outstanding balance (beginning 30 days after project completion).
Dynamic Developer is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you, whether via this website or as part of commissioned work. I do not sell, rent, exchange or disclose your personal or sensitive company information with any third party for commercial reasons or otherwise, without your explicit consent. I adhere to the UK data protection legislation.